Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do I Need To Wash These Walls?

Yesterday I found a house. It's awesome and close to stuff (work) and cheap and my room is big and sunny. Roommates are awesome--Emma trains dolphins at sea world sometimes, Davlena studies photography and forensics, and Harrison is Davlena's kickass dog.



I am feeling very on top of things! Today I opened a bank account, registered to vote, and cleaned my new bathroom because it was grrrr-oss. I'm told that the former tenants were insane and did not clean anything. Not to mention that Davlena told me the girl who used to live in my room was a rather large BDSM Master with a transsexual boyfriend Slave. I was almost skeptical until I found a pretty serious looking cat-of-nine-tails hanging on the back of the door under some forgotten clothes. So there's that.

Josh and Leslie, who I stayed with when I got here, are so great. The night I flew in Josh made awesome pasta and we drank wine and played Taboo with their sort-of roommate (rents the adjoining apt), Lani. Good people.

Tonight I am going to a party to watch the debate. I am going to Be Outgoing and Make New Friends!

No comments: